UNFORTUNATELY TICKET BOOKINGS CANNOT BE MADE USING A MOBILE DEVICE
Unfortunately ticket bookings cannot be made using your current mobile device.
Please use a larger screen device such as a tablet in landscape mode or a laptop or deskop computer.
Alternatively you can get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry for any inconvenience that this might cause.
If you are a member then please login with your email address and password before reserving or paying for tickets.Login
SATURDAY 25TH MAY 2019
65 DAY(S) TO GO
7.00pm - 1.00am
- £ 38.00 for Adults
- £ 35.00 for U18s
- Three Course Meal
- Club Presentations
- Ham hock and herb terrine with piccalilli dressing, crisp bread and herb salad
- Roasted heritage tomato and mozzarella salad with garlic ciabatta and olive
- Breast of chicken stuffed with leek and wild mushrooms with braised fondant potato and candied root vegetables
- Slow cooked beef boudin with double cream mash and red wine and port jus
- Sweet potato, chickpea and roasted red pepper cake with refried beans and garlic butter dressing
- Warm chocolate fondant with salted caramel ice cream
- Red berry and vanilla creme brulee with cinnamon biscuits
|DINNER DANCE 2019 @ DUNSTON HALL
All members (both past and present), guests, colleagues, family and friends are all very welcome to come along and enjoy our Annual Dinner Dance.
Don't miss out on what will be a great finale to the 2018/2019 season for everybody involved at Norwich City Hockey Club.
|STEP 1 - RESERVE TICKETS ONLINE|
|STEP 2 - PAY FOR TICKETS ONLINE|
TICKETS NEED TO BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE OF THE EVENT SO MAKE SURE YOU RESERVE THEM ONLINE NOW. START BY RESERVING YOUR TICKET AND TELLING US YOUR MENU CHOICES AND THEN YOU CAN PAY ONLINE FOR THEM EITHER NOW OR IN THE FUTURE, BUT BUT PLEASE PAY EITHER ONLINE, CHEQUE OR CASH NO LATER THAN 30 APR 2019.
If you would like to know more then please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, speak to Ellie Brine or you can find out more from your team captain or any other of the club officials.